Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 days

And so the countdown begins...20 days until my life will be changed. 20 days until I will be challenged in ways I didn't know I could be. 20 days until I meet 94 other students wanting the same thing I want:to bring others to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. 20 days until I find out what a summer fully surrendered to God is like. 20 days until I start to understand what ministry looks like (part time at least). 20 days until I start my summer in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! In 20 days my life will change.
I am now fully supported financially! Praise God! Now what I need the most is PRAYER. I can't go to NMB without prayer support! So here are a few new things I need prayer for:
1. Job. I am going to go there and have to find a job. I have no idea what kind of job I'd like. So pray that I will have direction and that I will be content wherever the Lord leads me to work.
2. Packing. I will start packing next week or so. Pray that I won't bring too much stuff! We have limited space. I am a light packer, but it's for the whole summer so I know that it will be tough
3. Driving. I will be driving with some other people from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Ohio. Pray that our drive will be safe. That the Lord will get us there how He wants us to.
4. Family. Pray that my family will get adjusted to me not being able to talk to them or see them very much. Pray that I won't worry about Sophina or other family matters.
5. Nate and I. Pray that satan will be bound as we both will be heavily involved in ministry. Pray that we will be able to have quality time together as much as possible. Pray that we will make right decisions. Pray that we will continue to grow closer together through this new challenge.
6. Me. Pray that I will make time every day to get into the Word and in prayer. Pray that I will listen to what the Lord is saying to me. Pray that God will continually deepen my commitment for the cause of Jesus Christ.

I think that's it...well actually I could go on for a long time, but thought this was a good start:) Thank you to you all who are praying for me and supporting me in that way and more! I love you all!

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! I had no idea you had a blog. :) Glad you posted it on fb and I saw today. We will definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll for sure be praying Liz!

    ReplyDelete